Israeli army confirms carrying out Nasser Hospital attack
Israeli army confirms carrying out Nasser Hospital attack
The Israeli military said it carried out a strike in the area of Nasser hospital in Khan Younis in the Gaza Strip on Monday.
Palestinian health officials said at least 20 people had been killed in the strike, including five journalists, two of whom worked for the Middle East Eye.
The short army statement claimed that the military “does not target journalists.”
Israeli attacks have killed at least 274 journalists since October 2023, according to Al Jazeera.