Loading...
Hamas says Israel's offensive on Gaza City demonstrates 'blatant disregard' for ceasefire talks

Hamas says Israel's offensive on Gaza City demonstrates 'blatant disregard' for ceasefire talks

Hamas on Wednesday said that Israel’s military plans to conquer Gaza City reveal its “blatant disregard” for efforts to broker a ceasefire. 

"Today's announcement by the terrorist occupation army of the start of an operation against Gaza City and its nearly one million residents and displaced persons... demonstrates... a blatant disregard for the efforts made by the mediators," Hamas said in a statement.

Hamas accepted a 60-day ceasefire proposal put forward by Qatar and Egypt earlier this week. Israel has not responded to the proposal. 

اخبار مرتبط